Novar ES1 Edge Server
Introducing the Novar ES1 Edge Server/Controller. The Novar ES1 is not only Novar’s most advanced executive module to date, but it can also serve data and edge analytics to enterprise or cloud based IoT applications.
Features of the Novar ES1:
- Flexibility – Runs Niagara 4 or Niagara AX
- Hi Capacity – Four times the Memory of theXCM-20R
- Hi Speed – Four times the Processing Power of the XCM-20R
- Versatility – Works as an IoT Gateway or System Executive Module
- Network Openness – Includes drivers for BACnet, Modbus, LON, and more
- Expandability – Add-on RS-485, LON, and I/O modules available
The Novar ES1 is the Gateway to Opus 6.0 (Niagara 4): The Novar ES1 is capable of running either Niagara AX or Niagara 4. For example: customers who are currently running Niagara AX on their enterprise can use the Novar ES1 as is. When that customer migrates to the N4 based next generation software, the Novar ES1 will only need to be reprogramed not physically replaced.